Monday 14 January 2008

It's Been Too Long............



I was hoping that my first post in a while would be more funny or interesting than this, but i sit here and struggle to find humour or motivation. My life at the moment seems to be a series of events designed to keep me down.
What do you do when you are living a life you don't want but you just don't have the energy to go after the one you do want? In my head the solutions seem simple, i just have to do a , b and c to get to where i want to be. But to be perfectly honest most days i have to fight to get out of bed. Even when i do go into the outside world i am just way too good at putting on my happy face and telling everyone i am fine, when inside i am breaking down. Why do i do that? Why am i afraid of just saying "help me"? Is it the fear that nobody will understand, or the fear that they just won't care?
There is a battle raging inside my head, two voices , one telling me i have so many choices and another telling me i have none. Which one is right? If i can't tell how can i expect anyone else to be able to?
Even though i seem to have given up on life, i hope life doesn't give up on me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop it Moo!

I know this was posted back in January so you may be happy today. Life has not given up on you. It is ok to scream HELP ME! Just do it! Get out of bed...get showered and get moving!

BTW...it's me Ashmystir (from Flickr). I just noticed that you have a blog and added to my site. www.mytrivialramblings.blogspot.com

Love ya Moo!

MsMoo said...

You are a sweetheart!! I am up and i am moving and everytime i can't do that i will imagine you telling me to "Just do it!!"

Thanks, i love ya back!!!

D said...

Hello Ms Moo, I found your blogue googling bloggers in Reigate and found it very interesting. I am a Portuguese jounalist who have just moved in to Reigate, would like to make friends here to talk about books, photos and... life. If you are in the mood, please send e-mail.

Andreia