Wednesday 6 June 2007

Guilty Pleasures

I'm going to let you in to a secret.......i like to think i have fairly decent taste in music, pretty varied, but i would never ever let anyone see my full collection. Hidden away amongst the modern classics and the golden oldies are my guilty pleasures........S Club 7, McFly and so many more shameful songs!!!! My name is Moo and i am a pop-aholic!!


Everyone has them, right? The songs that you listen to when nobody is around.....please tell me you do, surely i can't be the only one. I need cheesy pop, i need to dance like a loon, i need to listen to songs purely for the fact that they make me smile and, most importantly, i need to sing along at the top of my voice!!!!

Ok, here goes......my top 5 guilty pleasures:

1. McFly, Obviously

2. S Club 7, Don't Stop Movin'

3. Take That, Shine

4. Kelly Clarkson, Because Of You

5. Girls Aloud, Sound Of The Underground.



I can't tell whether to run away and hide in shame, or be proud of myself for admitting my pop problem. You know what?, i am proud, i will hold my head high and proclaim ...... " MY NAME IS MOO AND I AM A POP-AHOLIC!!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too! Sounds like an AA meeting. LMAO!